The National Dry Riser Testing Company professional engineers have been trained to I.F.E.D.A. standards and carry out dry riser testing and maintenance work on dry riser systems on a regular basis. With years of fire testing completed we always have the necessary tools and experience to get the job done.
The National Dry Riser Testing Company works for managing agents and buildings owners who are advised by British Standards that dry riser systems should be serviced once every six months. They also advise that the dry riser annual test should be with a hydraulic pressure test to 12 bar (175psi),using a fire service approved hose and pump for a minimum of 15 minutes once every 12 months.
- Full comprehensive pressurised operating test of the dry riser system.
- Checking all inlet and outlet washers and seals.
- Replacement of all missing caps and chains.
- Replacement of all straps and locks where applicable.
- Comprehensive check of the general condition of dry riser system.
- Checking of all nuts, end wheels and springs to confirm they are intact and operating properly.
- Checking that all landing outlets are in good working condition.
- Checking that the inlet and outlet cabinet doors and glass fronts are intact.
- Ensure correct signage is in place.
- FREE re-test if your dry riser system test fails.
The National Dry Riser Testing Company recently completed an annual dry riser test for the Sandbanks Hotel in Poole, Dorset, for more information see Dry Riser Testing at the Sandbanks Hotel.
The National Dry Riser Testing Company provides a test certificate stating that the dry riser system has been tested, is completely safe and fully functioning.
As well as a FREE re-test if your riser fails, we will replace for FREE all small parts including seals, caps, chains, gate wheels, signage and glass if they are damaged or missing.
The National Dry Riser Testing Company offer peace of mind. As our customer we will contact you every six months to organise an inspection and every year to organise a full dry riser system test meaning that you will always comply with British Standard BS 9990:2015.
Our dry riser testing system allows us to recycle the water used for a pressure test, saving gallons of waste water. After a completed test the water used is pumped back into water tanks stored on the testing vehicle ready for redeploying.
Contact us today for FREE advice on the British Standard BS 9990:2015 or any questions relating to dry riser testing, servicing or spares.